This update includes the following changes:
- Basic Error Checking for Circuit Details & Test Results
- Deviations on Emergency Lighting certificates
- EPN4 has been replaced by the EPM4
- Added Domestic Visual Condition Report (DVN5)
- Added Fire Detection and Alarm System Verification Certificate (FVM5)
Error Checking for Circuit Details & Test Results
When completing your certificate, you will now see the following message if no circuit details have been entered in the Circuit Details & Test Results section:
Please note that this check is to verify data has been entered in this section and will not validate the data present.
Deviations on Emergency Lighting Certificates
In the 'Details of deviations' section, you can now add deviations manually (as shown below).
EPN4 has been replaced by the EPM4
The EPM4 is the Emergency Lighting Period Inspection and Testing Certificate and is unbranded. The reason for this update is that the EPN4 was only available to Approved Contractors and not for Domestic Installers, the new form is available to both.