1. Click the gear icon in the top right of your browser window, then select Internet Options.
2. Click the Content tab, click AutoComplete, and then click to clear AutoComplete history.
3. Click OK, and then click OK.
1. Open the Firefox menu from the upper-right corner of the browser window
2. Options > Privacy tab
3. Select "Use custom settings for history" from the dropdown
4. Un-tick "Remember search and form history"
1. In the upper-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu and select settings
2. Click Show advanced settings.
3. Under "Passwords and forms", click Manage Autofill settings.
4. In the box that appears, select the entry that you'd like to delete from the list.
5. At the end of the row, click X.
1. Click on "Safari" in the program menu and select "Preferences" in the drop-down menu.
2. Click on the "Autofill" tab in the Preferences window.
3. Click on each of the check boxes next to the autofill options to deselect them, turning off the autocomplete for each option.
1. Click the 3 dots in the top right of your browser window and select 'Settings'.
2. Scroll down and click 'View Advanced Settings'.
3. Scroll down and turn off 'Save form entries'.