The latest release of NICEIC Online for iPad has been released. If you have already downloaded the app, then you should update as soon as you can.
- Some background changes have been made to the way that devices sync, making the process more efficient and also reducing the chances of an error occurring while data is being uploaded.
- The issue of data loss when using '/' in the 'Circuit/Board Designation' field has been fixed
- Fixed the 'VAL/000' issue
- Fixed the problem of being unable to enter board details for 3P sub-boards
- Formatting for observations and locations fixed
- Added template use
In addition to the above, we have also made some changes and tweaks under the hood to improve stability and performance.