If you are unable to login, it may be that cookies have been disabled within your browser. To enable them again, see the guides below;
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button . ...
- Click the Tools button , and then click Internet options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
- Select the Chrome menu icon .
- Select Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, select Content settings.
- Select Allow local data to be set (recommended).
- Select Done.
- Go to the Firefox drop-down menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- Set "Firefox will:" to Use custom settings for history.
- Check the box next to "Accept cookies from sites" to enable cookies.
- Click OK.
In Safari, you'll need to click Safari > Preferences and then choose Privacy before you can enable cookies. By default, Safari blocks cookies from third parties and advertisers, but you can change this to always block cookies (to completely disable cookies), or to never block cookies (to enable them).
- Click the three dots in the top right of your browser window.
- Select 'Settings'.
- Scroll down and click 'View Advanced Settings'.
- Scroll down to 'Cookies' and select 'Don't Block Cookies' from the dropdown menu.
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact us on 01133 472348 or alternatively submit a support ticket and we will call you back.