The user roles can be edited by any Qualified Supervisor user or if the role setting allowing it.
To access the user roles setting just navigate to the Account > Users > select user and the roles settings will appear on the right hand side of the screen.
The following settings are available to edit:
- Create Certificate: The profile can access the available certificate list to create new electrical certificates.
- Edit Certificate: Certificates created by the profile can be accessed and edited.
- View Notifications: The profile can access the list view of the existing building control notifications.
- Create Notification: the profile can create new building control notifications.
- Edit Others: The profile can access and edit any of the existing electrical certificates.
- Finalise Certificate: The profile can complete / finalise electrical certificates.
- See Account: The profile can access all tabs under the account page (all tabs displayed not just the first 3)
- Pay Bill: To be able to pay the bill the "See Account" has to be set as allow.
The default user settings guide shown in a spredasheet, and can be found on the bottom of the user roles page